Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
Worker’s compensation policy is also known as employer’s liability policy. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Jessica Liu Insurance Services can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line.
We generally specialize in the following list of business, but are not limited to them:
- Restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, delis, bakeries, ice cream stores, tea shops, bars
- Retail stores (gifts and accessories shops, arts and crafts stores, clothes and shoe stores, sporting goods and athletic wear stores, grocery stores, butcher shop, supermarket, home and furniture stores, mobile phone stores, hardware stores and tool shops, cosmetics shops, liquor and beverages stores, florists and flower shops, jewelry stores, pet food and supplies store)
- Wholesale, importers and distributors (foods and products, appliances and equipment, home furnishing, hardware and tool distributor)
- Manufacturing (Food and groceries, machinery, appliances and equipment, computer manufacturing, doors and windows)
- Hotels and motels
- Auto garages and auto repair shops (gas stations, auto body shops, muffler shops, smog check, oil and lubes. parking garage and valet services)
- Technology or e-commerce companies (IT services and computer consulting, phone services companies)
- Contractors (General carpentry, re-modelers, plumbers, janitorial services, electricians, drywall, roofers, heating and air conditioning, carpet, tile and flooring, sub-contractors, painters, project managers, landscapers, general construction)
- Services and Professionals (Beauty parlor and nail salons, massage parlors, laundromat and dry cleaning services, tailor shops, food trucks and delivery services, copy and printing, computer services, repairs, and consultants, day care, preschool or babysitting/ nanny services, lawyers, medical and dental practices, doctors, engineers, architects, real estate agencies, professional liability/Errors and omission, pet training)
- Non-profit organizations, social clubs, schools
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this workers compensation coverage.
What you need to know about workers compensation insurance
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from California and Nevada's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.