What Is Workers Compensation?
Workers compensation is a form of insurance that can help protect both you and your employees after a work-related injury or illness. For employees, workers compensation offers protection in the case of a work-related accident or injury by providing medical care, lost wages, and more. For employers, workers compensation covers legal costs and offers protection for their employees, providing a peace of mind that they will get the help they need to recover and return to work.
What Does Workers Compensation Cover?
Workers Compensation provides benefits to employees for work-related injuries or illnesses and can cover a range of items including the following:
- Lost wages if an employee can’t work due to a work-related accident or injury
- Medical costs to treat immediate injuries and illnesses
- Ongoing medical care such as surgery, rehabilitation, treatment from specialist, etc.
- Funeral costs and death benefits such as support payments to the employees dependents
- Legal Costs if an employee sues you or your company over an injury, including attorney fees, court costs, and judgments or settlements
At Jessica Liu Insurance Services, we offer workers compensation for many industries with customized solutions based on your unique needs. Our agency can help find you an affordable, high quality Workers’ Compensation policy that covers your business’s risks. Contact us at (415)-386-2283 or [email protected] to learn more.